04 Oct 2nd ANNUAL HOEDOWN & FUNDRAISER
Mark your calendar for the second annual Hoedown and Farm-to-Table Fundraiser at the beautiful Lazy JA Ranch!
Held during the autumnal equinox on Sept. 22, the fundraiser will benefit Rooted in Wyoming-Youth Gardening Collaboration. ]
Get ready for:
• A harvest supper made with ingredients sourced from our school gardens, local producers, and 4-H partners, all prepared by Bonafide Foods and friends
• A “farm-to-oven” baking contest (message us to enter!)
• Fun activities for the whole family: raffles, games, photo booth, and more
• Live music by Alycia Vince, Ann and Andy Lowe, Cruisin’, and Dugan Irby
• A silent auction and giving tree (filled with garden wishes from students)
• • •
• $25 per adult (includes free drink ticket!)
• $10 per kid (12 and under; kids under 3 enter for free!)
• • •
MEET ROOTED IN WYOMING
Since we came together in January of 2016, Rooted in Wyoming’s dedicated staff, board, and volunteers have contributed more than 6,000 hours, established enduring partnerships, organized community efforts, and proudly brought six gardens into production (with two large build-outs initiated for the spring of 2019). During the same period, we have provided planting supplies, tools, grow towers, and educational opportunities to various classrooms and have participated in many community activities. We appreciate your support which allows us to make such a meaningful and long lasting impact to our community!
• • •
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
Sponsorship opportunities are available — just shoot us a message!